— Greenfield project, Entrepreneurial tech scale-up.
- Greenfield opportunity.
- Collaborative and personal team with entrepreneurial flair!
- Excellent salary + share options and benefits package.
I am working with an entrepreneurial mobile technology company who are rivalling billion-dollar corporations with their progressive product suite and are looking for an experienced UX Researcher to join their growing product team. There is currently a big gap in their research capability so this is a greenfield opportunity and the chance to put your stamp on a business that is scaling.
What you’ll be doing
In this role you will carry out market research, interview users and facilitate usability testing to help the business understand what their users need from their products by planning, designing and researching into the behaviours and motivations of their users.
Collaboratively, you will work with the product team to develop new features and make the user experience of their entire product suite more intuitive, accessible and engaging.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Bachelor’s or MS in a human behaviour related field (or equivalent).
- 4 + years’ experience with a successful track record within the digital industry or other audience-focused insight role.
- Ability to perform all research-related tasks including research, planning, evaluating, and iteration.
- Enjoy working with data and experience with qualitative & quantitative analysis, statistics and user-centered design methodologies.
- Working knowledge of analytics and remote testing tools to include; GA4 (Google Analytics 4), Analysis hub and Google Data Studio.
- Solid understanding of UX/UI.
What you'll get in return for your experience
Excellent salary + share options and benefits package. The opportunity to put your stamp on a greenfield project in a growing business. Remote and flexible working in a collaborative and highly personable team!
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com or call on 0117 926 9530 to register your interest.