Mobile Experience Designer
— High profile corporate banking ap
- Play a leading role in the customer journey of a top mobile app.
- Join an award-winning innovation team.
- Many opportunities to train and develop.
We need an ambitious customer experience professional to own the customer journey for a much anticipated and engaged with mobile application. You will be contributing to the overall strategy, design and marketing for the product and ensuring that customer needs and trends are paramount.
What you’ll be doing
Owning the mobile experience strategy and putting guidelines in place that give our mass customers an engaging and unique digital journey. You’ll be partnering with a number of stakeholders- contributing to designs, journey mapping and prototypes.
Through research, data analysis and attention to current trends in the sector you will be championing customer desirability.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- 1-2 years’ experience working within a CX, UX or strategic customer strategy role.
- Experience in mobile application design.
- Be an experienced researcher and comfortable with user testing practices.
- Strong stakeholder skills, working with a versatile mix of staff and selling in and pitching ideas.
- Ability to articulate customer research into customer journey mapping and design/ development.
- Have a real passion for user experience within the banking/ finance sector.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The organisation offers a number of opportunities to train and develop with budget set aside for courses and accreditations, there is also a number of opportunities to work with senior staff and mentors. You will be joining a supportive innovative working environment which offers significant career development and excellent benefits.
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered.Back to jobs