— Integrated Media & Content
- Join a top-notch creative team.
- Work on a variety of exciting briefs.
- Fantastic location & open plan office spaces.
This is an opportunity for a hands-on integrated Art Director to join an established media & content business in London. With modern open plan offices, working environment in a league of its own and incredible office space, this is an opportunity for an ambitious Art Director to deliver top-notch creative solutions across print, digital, photography and social.
What you’ll be doing
What won’t you be doing! This is a hands-on Art Director role working across a plethora of integrated briefs; so you’ll there’s no doubt you’ll have already honed your design skills across print, digital, social, editorial and campaigns.
Joining a close-knit creative team made up of art directors, designers & photographers you’ll naturally lead by example. Your day to day will be spent working closely with the head of design to shape the creative direction for the business’s brands/clients which include sectors such as food, parenting and a host of special interest subjects - ensuring the teams’ design work is consistent, on brand and pushing creative boundaries at all times.
It goes without saying you’ll be conceptual in your approach to everything you do, from brainstorming/ideation meetings, sketches, scamps, mood boards, tear sheets through to generating ideas for pitches & new business.
Alongside your design duties & mentoring/management of the team, you’ll be expected to play an active part in directing photo shoots, producing pre shoot plans, sourcing photographers/video freelance support and scout locations & props.
Overall this is a fantastic opportunity for a versatile, ideas led art director to sink their teeth into something new and further your skills across a variety of channels and touchpoints.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Have a few years experience in a similar role.
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Portfolio bursting with ideas and commercially delivered integrated projects.
- Design experience across print, digital & social channels.
- Mentoring/management experience of a design/creative team.
- Have a conceptual approach.
- Be comfortable liaising with clients.
- Be ambitious and not afraid to push creative boundaries.
- Thrive on collaboration.
- Not a prerequisite but it’d be great if you had experience in the food sector.
- A big personality.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
As well as joining a growing business you’ll also receive a salary circa £45k, company pension, cycle to work scheme, 25 days holiday, fantastic maternity/paternity options, season ticket loan, childcare vouchers & a host of top-notch retail discounts to name a few.
Does this sound what you’re looking for? Apply today with your CV and portfolio/case studies and we can discuss in more detail.