Digital Marketing Executive
— Global Leading App
- Global leading Sales and Marketing app.
- Flexi-time, great benefits and collaborative culture.
- Modern offices with ping-pong & pool tables and a Nintendo switch!
This team of Sales and Marketing software specialists are on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their beautiful modern offices in Milton Keynes.
What you’ll be doing
Working collaboratively with the wider marketing team, your role will largely focus on maintaining and growing the company’s WordPress website, through creating relevant and engaging blog posts and utilising both SEO and PPC campaigns. You’ll also get stuck in managing email campaigns end to end and you’ll have the opportunity to get creative with videography and create marketing collateral through Photoshop and Illustrator, all with the view of inspiring existing customers and driving in new ones.
This is a diverse role, perfect for someone keen to expand their skill set within a growing organisation that has really gone from strength to strength these past few years.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll need to be self-motivated and hard-working to excel in this role – it’s a very autonomous environment where you’ll be required to work independently.
- Experience managing WordPress websites and using email marketing automation platforms is key (preferably ActiveCampaign or Hubspot).
- Strong knowledge of SEO - Social Media, Facebook Paid Ads and PPC would be desirable.
- Photoshop/Illustator experience as well as Videography experience via FinalCut Pro would be ideal too.
What you’ll get in return
Their offices really are quite incredible, filled with ping-pong tables, pool tables and even a Nintendo Switch; it’s not your typical corporate office environment! It’s a lovely sociable and autonomous team with a great culture – they organise various socials on a monthly basis (most recently paintballing but not always quite as active!). They also offer a generous contributory pension scheme, private healthcare and healthcare allowance, AA cover and various shopping discounts. Salary is around the £23-25k mark here, but please still get in touch if expectations are a touch higher.
Does this sound like the role for you? If so, send your CV to Hannah to find out more.