Digital Commerce Consultant
— Global eCommerce Agency
- A forward-thinking innovative agency.
- Working with industry leaders.
- Both office (Midlands) and remote working options available.
Are you able to look at retailers and think about how to turn them into an online success? Do you have a passion for eCommerce and a drive to succeed? If you find yourself saying yes to these questions then this may be the role for you! This award-winning agency is looking for an experienced Digital Commerce consultant to join its team.
What you’ll be doing
You will play a key role within the agency, offering strategic services and delivery across the development of new eCommerce stores. You will be heavily involved in developing projects ensuring that targets are met, as well as making sure that effective migration of data, content, and products are running efficiently during re-platforming projects.
Using your extensive experience with eCommerce you will consult clients in all areas of eCommerce, while also maintaining a professional relationship with all clients ensuring that goals and requirements are met to industry best practice working to timescales and budgets.
The experience you’ll need to apply
- Experienced working with medium to large retailers with an in-depth understanding of eCommerce platforms, content management systems, and the technical specifications that accompany them.
- Project management skills with working towards a deadline, prioritising tasks, and working with a wider team.
- Passionate about all things eCommerce with knowledge on how to drive growth and revenue.
- Thrive in a problem-solving environment with the ability to think creatively and logically.
- Experience with eCommerce platforms such as Bigcommerce.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This role is offering a salary of up to £50k depending on experience, along with other benefits such as flexible working, bonus schemes, and your Birthday off!
Please send your CV to email@example.com to be considered!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Digital Product & Project ManagementLocation:BristolSalary:Competitive
Location:BristolSalary:Up to £38k
— Internal AgencyLocation:London + RemoteSalary:£Competitive