— Digital Agency
- A chance to work with a variety of high-profile clients.
- The opportunity to join a growing and successful agency.
- Enjoy a relaxed working environment along with a mix of remote and office-based work.
Do you have a track record of delivering successful PPC campaigns? Do you have a passion for online advertisement with a constant desire to learn and further develop your skills? This is a chance to join a well-established Digital agency in the role of PPC Specialist.
This role is offering you the chance to work with a range of high-profile clients, with the freedom to independently manage your workload, and offering to work both remote and office-based depending on your needs.
What you’ll be doing
This role will require you to participate in forming relevant paid search strategies for clients as well as overseeing and managing clients' PPC strategies, working in line with their KPIs to deliver successful results. You will also be responsible for creating monthly reports for each client, analysing month and year comparison data, and providing insight and areas for improvement.
Keep on top of the latest PPC innovations and best practices, allowing you to make recommendations for client accounts will also fall within your remit. Ensuring that campaigns are reaching maximum potential and new growth opportunities are optimised.
You will be required to use tools such as Google Analytics and AdWords Editor to analyse and fully understand the PPC campaign performance, in order to make continuous optimisations.
The skills you’ll need
- A track record of delivering and maintaining successful PPC campaigns.
- Experience working within an agency environment in a similar role is ideal but not essential.
- Working knowledge of analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Tag Manager.
- The ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and to a deadline.
- Excellent communications skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This role is offering a competitive salary depending on experience, along with a relaxed working culture and flexibility around remote working.
This is an urgent requirement so please forward your CV to email@example.com to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— PR, Content, CopywritingLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £28k
— Global retailer with premium products and excellent benefits.Location:London / 100% remote from the UKSalary:£45k + bonus
— Impressive Independent AgencyLocation:Bristol / remoteSalary:Up to £45k