Senior PPC/Paid Advertising Specialist
— Creative international brand.
- A chance to be a part of a success story.
- Use your creativity and entrepreneurial mindset.
- An opportunity to build your career.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced PPC specialist looking to take the next steps within their career. This role will allow you to create and develop your own ideas, be heard at all levels of the business, and be a pivotal part of the success story.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the company director, the main remit of this role is to create and manage paid advertising campaigns across international channels, expanding the potential for advertising across eCommerce and Social Media platforms.
It will be your responsibility to build and manage campaigns through Facebook ads, Google Ads, and Amazon. Moreover, you will be tasked with developing advertising through social media platforms such as Instagram and YouTube to further develop brand awareness.
Using your expertise, optimising campaigns through tracking and analysis will also fall under your belt, as well as making sure the wider team have an understanding of finding in order to help future decision making.
The Skills you’ll need
- Expert knowledge in PPC and Paid Advertising in-house or within an agency setting.
- Excellent knowledge in advertising and analytical platforms such as Amazon, Google Ads, and Facebook Ads.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Efficient work and able to work collaboratively with the team.
What you’ll get in return for your talents.
This role is offering a competitive salary DOE, potential bonus every 6 months, work socials, and plenty of training opportunities.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com to find out more!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global RetailerLocation:Bath/ remoteType:Salary:competitive
— Global retailer with premium products and excellent benefits.Location:London / 100% remote from the UKSalary:£45k + bonus
— Impressive Independent AgencyLocation:Bristol / remoteSalary:Up to £45k