— Innovative retail business
- Highly-successful eCommerce company.
- Significant financial backing.
- Leadership role with excellent progression opportunities.
A leading technology and lifestyle company are seeking a creative, innovative and driven eCommerce specialist with strong experience in building brands and driving conversions. Reporting directly to group management, you will develop and implement the ecommerce strategy, lead a team, and be responsible for budget allocation.
What you’ll be doing
As the eCommerce Director, you’ll have overall responsibility for all activities related to eCommerce in the areas of performance marketing and IT.
Day to day, you’ll manage the eCommerce team, defining and reporting on KPIs to senior management. You will be the key contact for external service providers and agencies, (media planning, for example), and also the Product Owner for the online shop.
Evaluation and budget planning for eCommerce activites, as well as new IT solutions, falls under your remit. What’s more, you’ll be expected to seek out new opportunities for growth whilst continuing to optimise the company’s performance marketing process, (SEO, Adwords, Facebook Ads, Affiliate Marketing, etc.).
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Significant experience in a leadership role within eCommerce.
- Extensive knowledge in the areas of performance marketing, trading and project management.
- Ability to motivate a team and drive performance across digital channels.
- Strong commercial awareness, with the ability to spot industry trends and challenge the status quo.
- Data-driven approach – you’ll be able to use analytics tools to glean relevant insights, and use these to optimise future activity.
- An excellent leader with the ability to influence senior stakeholders.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £50-90k is on offer - this is very much dependent upon proven experience. Please enquire for additional company benefits.
This is a crucial role for the business, so send through your CV ASAP and get in touch with Rina for more information.Back to jobs