Digital Acquisition and Retention Manager
— Multi-site eCommerce Brand
- Multiple sites with different digital challenges.
- Excellent agency resource to drive success.
- Fantastic culture with a nice balance of autonomy and support.
The Digital Acquisition and Retention Manager is a new role as part of a digital team of 11 people. Although an established market leader, this brand sells across multiple eCommerce sites, creating new opportunities for growth and with it exciting projects for digital marketers to work on.
What you'll be doing
Each brand presents different challenges, so your role as Digital Acquisition and Retention Manager will require varying strategies to bring about the desired outcomes. This is the best of both worlds - the focus of working as part of a client side business, but with the variety of being able to work on different eCommerce sites.
Working alongside Web Development, eCommerce Merchandising and reporting into the Head of Digital, your role will drive the success of paid search and email marketing strategy across the business (Acquisition and Retention). Primary paid search channels are Google Ads and Bing, however there is scope for wider channels (paid social, retargeting etc.) depending on the directions you want to take. There is a significant budget and paid search agency on hand, so this role is more about driving the overarching strategy and bringing the best out of the agency partners.
Email Marketing is a key channel to ensure repeat business from the company's existing customer base. Creatives in-house and an outsourced supplier will help you on designing, running and analysing the campaigns end to end. Therefore the role will suit a broader digital professional, looking for an environment with new challenges and the tools to be more strategic in their role.
What experience you'll need
- Digital Marketing experience, ideally from an eCommerce setting however other backgrounds will be considered.
- Familiar with driving overall strategy for acquisition and retention channels.
- Confident in putting together strategies for PPC (Google Ads) and Email Marketing, and managing external suppliers to implement these campaigns.
- Analytical mindset to review campaigns and filter feedback into your overall plans.
- Ability to work with stakeholders at a range of levels.
- Passionate about eCommerce.
What you'll get in return for your talents
There is a salary on offer of between £30-35k (potential for higher depending on experience). Benefits include 25 days holiday (with option to buy more), bonus scheme, pension scheme, private medical and life assurance.
Get in touch with Joe to hear the finer details on this one.