Social Media and Content Manager
— Thriving eCommerce Brand
- Established brand undergoing big change so exciting projects available.
- Well-structured team to deliver against key goals.
- Exciting growth phase provides long-term career options.
Although an established eCommerce brand, this business is undergoing an exciting period of change. This is a new role as a Social Media and Content Manager, driving both the organic and paid social strategy for the brand.
What you'll be doing
Working with the Head of Brand Marketing, your role will be to take ownership of all social media channels for the business. The company are an eCommerce market leader in their field, so traffic through both organic and paid social channels contributes to a significant portion of their online turnover. An exciting role with big responsibility from day one, and the chance to drive real growth moving forwards.
Key channels include Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. You will manage 2 Social Media Executives and also have agency support on the paid social side. Therefore this a more strategic role, so we're ideally looking for a social expert with exposure to an eCommerce setting.
Collaborating with the broader marketing and branding function will ensure your messaging is consistent on the site and through social platforms. Additional channels such as Snapchat, Instagram and Youtube will be growing options for the business, so being able to keep up to date with new trends is key.
What experience you'll need
- Track record in managing Social Media strategy for a strong client side brand or agency side.
- Ability to plan, create and implement Social campaigns across organic and paid channels.
- Ideally worked for a multi-channel retailer or an eCommerce brand.
- Comfortable working with stakeholders at a range of levels.
- Excellent eye for detail and a keen problem solver.
What you'll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer with a range of benefits including 25 days holiday (with option to buy more), bonus scheme, pension scheme, private medical and life assurance. For brands of this size there is often a huge amount of process and red tape. Here you are treated with respect and have the autonomy to deliver against your targets. This has created a brilliant culture that everyone in the team is hugely passionate about.
Drop Hannah a line to hear more information.