— New eCommerce Projects
- Established brand undergoing big change so exciting projects available.
- Well-structured team to deliver against key goals.
- Exciting growth phase provides long-term career options.
Although an established eCommerce brand, this business is undergoing an exciting period of change. This has led to the growth of their eCommerce team and this new role for an eCommerce Merchandiser. You will continually review and optimise the online customer journey for a multi-million pound brand, in turn bringing about tangible changes at real scale.
Initial projects will involve bringing a key site under the remit of the overall brand, so there is a chance to develop your skillset from broader digital merchandising to digital project management.
What youll be doing
Youll work as part of an eCommerce team of 10 consisting of web development, digital marketing, digital leadership and online trading / merchandising. Reporting into the Digital Trading Manager, youll work together to formulate and deliver against the eCommerce merchandising strategy. Not all brands of this size allow you to get involved from day one, so its great to have an input into a multi-million pound eCommerce offering.
Working alongside another eCommerce Merchandiser, youll manage the online product catalogue as a team, ensuring all products are optimised fully and promoted effectively across the website. This will require you to work closely with the Marketing team to deliver strong content that aligns with the overall brand strategy and promotional offers, all the while working to drive onsite conversions, customer retention and average order value (AOV).
There will be a continual cycle of monitoring customer feedback through analytical data. Understanding how the customer behaves on the website is key, driving future strategy and, in turn, revenue through the site. Ive touched on this above, but your actions will directly lead to growth in the millions - a hugely exciting proposition to be working at this scale.
What experience youll need
- Proven track record of eCommerce / Digital Merchandising from an online / eCommerce environment.
- An educational background to match is preferable, but by no means a specific requirement.
- Relevant achievements in driving site optimisation strategies that have brought about tangible improvements in engagement and conversion metrics.
- Highly organised and results oriented.
- Massively passionate about eCommerce and the commercial outcomes of your improvements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with a range of stakeholders across the business.
What youll get in return for your talents
There is a salary on offer of between £25-30k, with a range of benefits including 25 days holiday (with option to buy more), bonus scheme, pension scheme, private medical and life assurance. For brands of this size there is often a huge amount of process and red tape. Here you are treated with respect and have the autonomy to deliver against your targets. This has created a brilliant culture that everyone in the team is hugely passionate about.
Drop Joe a message / call to hear more about this role.
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Content & Comms AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40k-£50k
— Digital Projects within an Agile teamLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £45k
— Lifestyle PR agencyLocation:outskirts of BristolSalary:£25-30k