Senior C# Software Engineer
— Remote work, consistent bonus
- World-leading products used by millions across multiple industries.
- Flexible hours with remote working up to 4 days a week.
- Rapid growth, constant progression & exposure to emerging tech.
A progressive tech company who build some seriously cool analytical & lab-based products is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their Malvern team as they look to further grow their technology function. Their products are used by Scientists and Engineers in a wide range of industries including healthcare, pharma, automotive, environmental and more. With a brand-new Scrum team to build and rapid growth plans in place for 2021/22, this is a unique opportunity for a dedicated Engineer to work on rewarding projects that solve real-life challenges through the use of tech.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven experience in C#.Net, ideally in a product-driven environment (.Net Core desirable).
- Commercial experience working with MS Azure.
- Agile experience, including Scrum, Unit Testing, TDD, BDD, Jira. Any knowledge of Gherkin useful.
- Appreciation for DevOps; CI/CD, release/deployments, containerisation (Azure DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience or desire to mentor and support others in the team.
- Previous experience in desktop/windows app development (WPF, MVVM etc.)
- TFS knowledge would be beneficial.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a talented Scrum team as part of the wider Malvern tech function, you’ll be involved in the build and on-going development of software for the business’ advanced analytical instrumentation. Quality and innovation are at the heart of their approach and they’ve already migrated a lot of their legacy products to the cloud since embarking on a huge digital transformation a few years ago. There’s real variety in this role; you’ll cover desktop/windows app development, more modern software/cloud-based apps and could even be involved in web-based work should you want to be. They enjoy working Agile with fortnightly sprints, running regular retrospectives and review sessions, working closely with the product and wider engineering teams to create new software innovations before realising their potential real-life application.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will be entitled to 25 days holiday (increasing with service), flexi-time (core hours 10-12 and 2-3 Monday to Friday, 37.5 hour working week) with the opportunity for remote working up to 4 days a week. You’ll also get a healthcare cash plan, life assurance 4x salary, group personal pension scheme up to 6% contribution and company subsidized membership of local health clubs. You will be eligible to participate in the company profit share scheme, cycle to work scheme, share incentive plan, free car parking and employee development. They’re also an Investors in People Gold accredited organisation which shows their commitment to employee engagement, development and progression.
If you’d like to apply or find out more just give Joe a call!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— EdTech Comapany Recognised WorldwideLocation:Remote / BristolSalary:£60K-£80K
— Health, sports and well-beingLocation:LondonSalary:£50000 - £60000
— 6-Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BristolType:Salary:Up to £550 p/day - "Outside IR35"