— International Retail Brand
Salary: Up to £45K
- Shape the BI and wider data strategy at an international firm.
- Implement the BI toolset of your choice.
- Progression opportunities in a leading brand.
A global retailer requires an experienced BI developer to join their new data function and turn valuable data into insight by selecting and implementing a new BI toolset. After hiring a new Head of Data Science, the firm have invested heavily in their data infrastructure to better understand and utilise their customer data.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to an extremely talented data scientist, this role will demand a creative analyst to select the BI toolset and deliver insights to the wider business. You’ll manage the development, ensuring stakeholders are informed so that you can effectively provide insight for the teams across the business.
You’ll be able to build dynamic reports, using visualisation tools and continually update the BI platform while working closely with IT to understand the requirements and constraints. Your input will enable access to key metrics to each business unit that utilizes customer data.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- 3 years’ experience as a BI/MI Developer or Analyst
- Experience within a retail environment is advantageous
- Exposure to more than 1 BI visualisation tool
- Experience in transforming data into actionable advice
- Stakeholder engagement at a senior/executive level
- Strong team player who is passionate about data
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package, reflective of your level of experience. There are also great perks with this role – all of which can be discussed on application stage.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call/email to discuss the finer details.Back to jobs