You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Leading Insurance Business
- Design and build complex Data Warehouse solutions.
- Work with on-premises and cloud technologies.
- Varied role across development, BI tools and cloud environments.
This firm is building on their continued growth and require a SQL developer to support the progress as part of the Data Management Team. This team will be influential in executing the organisations data goals by delivering system change and quality assured data to provide high-level reporting across the business.
What you'll be doing
You'll build and maintain multiple warehouse solutions to enable effective data management, data migration and analytics. This will be a combination of on-premises warehouse development and the implementation of cloud-based big data solutions.
As the SQL Developer, you will also have responsibility of the visualisation toolset ensuring that the business can gain access to the data it needs. This is a varied role working with a team of talented data professionals who work across technologies to support the business's data-driven change.
This is a great position to gain experience across an array of modern technologies and data infrastructure.
What you'll need to apply
- Minimum 3 years experience as a SQL/BI Developer
- Data Warehouse design and implementation
- SQL Server
- Modern BI Tool (PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik or similar) preferred
- Exposure to cloud systems preferred
- Exposure to Hadoop technologies (Spark, Pig, Hive, Kafka) preferred
- Data Modelling Exposure
What you'll get in return for your experience
A great salary of up to £50,000 plus bonus and flexible benefits with the chance to work on numerous modern data technologies.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV today. Don't hesitate to call/email to discuss the finer details.