— Lovely Retail Brand
- Opportunity to Work for a Respectable UK Brand.
- Plenty of Career Progression Opportunities.
- Great Tech Stack.
A long-standing and very well respected UK retailer is opening its doors for a seasoned Data Scientist to join the team. Following a period of great investment into the data infrastructure, this business is ready to start turning data into actionable insight and ultimately, pave the way to their next successes. You’ll be joining a business that is highly invested in the power of data, with access to some great tools!
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into an extremely talented Head of Data Scientist, you’ll work as part of a close team in supporting data warehousing and storage, data cleansing, modelling, and analysis. You’ll be able to turn data into stories that will enable stakeholders to make crucial business decisions. You’ll be constantly developing and testing new models, and challenging the status-quo. You’ll also act as an intermediary between the Data Science team and the rest of the business.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience within a retail environment is advantageous
- Exposure to different modeling techniques (e.g. supervised/unsupervised learning)
- Ability to turn data into actionable insight
- Ability to be present in the business and communicate well with stakeholders
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package, reflective of your level of experience. There’s also great perks with this role – all of which can be discussed on application stage.
Please get in touch with Stacey for the finer details.
Back to jobs