You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Lovely Retail Brand
- Opportunity to Work for a Respectable UK Brand.
- Plenty of Career Progression Opportunities.
- Great Tech Stack.
A long-standing and very well respected UK retailer is opening its doors for a seasoned Data Scientist to join the team. Following a period of great investment into the data infrastructure, this business is ready to start turning data into actionable insight and ultimately, pave the way to their next successes. Youll be joining a business that is highly invested in the power of data, with access to some great tools!
What youll be doing
Reporting into an extremely talented Head of Data Scientist, youll work as part of a close team in supporting data warehousing and storage, data cleansing, modelling, and analysis. Youll be able to turn data into stories that will enable stakeholders to make crucial business decisions. Youll be constantly developing and testing new models, and challenging the status-quo. Youll also act as an intermediary between the Data Science team and the rest of the business.
What experience youll need to apply
- Experience within a retail environment is advantageous
- Exposure to different modeling techniques (e.g. supervised/unsupervised learning)
- Ability to turn data into actionable insight
- Ability to be present in the business and communicate well with stakeholders
What youll get in return for your experience
Youll be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package, reflective of your level of experience. Theres also great perks with this role - all of which can be discussed on application stage.
Please get in touch with Stacey for the finer details.