— Real Career Progression
- Exciting opportunity to join an international eCommerce agency.
- Variety of high-profile projects and clients to work with.
- Superb office in East Midlands, with flexible working available.
Are you a Project Manager looking to expand your eCommerce knowledge with an international agency? Would you enjoy working with market leading brands on exciting, complex website development projects? If so, read on.
What you’ll be doing
As Project Manager you will be joining one of the biggest Digital and eCommerce agencies in the UK to ensure the successful design and delivery of eCommerce web development projects. To ensure this is achieved, you will work closely with other project stakeholders including fellow Project Managers, Account Managers, Business Analysts, Design Teams and Development teams (both inhouse and offshore), whilst reporting into the Delivery Director and offering superb client relationship management.
You’ll enjoy working with small local businesses and ethical clients through to multinational conglomerates and forward-thinking brands, delivering eCommerce projects that vary in size, budget, scope, and complexity. My client has grown at an impressive rate in recent years, as they offer the ability to service clients on multiple CMS including Magento, Shopify, Big Commerce and a bespoke solution, as well as other types of web and software solutions including digital marketing.
As my client has grown hires have been made with the pure remit of ensuring employee satisfaction and retention is at an all time high which includes improved flexible working, bonuses, perks and arguably most impressively – designated budget for additional training and qualifications.
In short, this is a superb opportunity to be part of a multi-award-winning agency who continue to grow through successful projects with exciting clients, known as one of the best agencies in the UK for their work.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience as Project Manager or similar.
- Previous experience in a fast paced, agile agency environment.
- Strong understanding of eCommerce platforms such as Magento, Shopify or BigCommerce.
- You’ll need to be a confident communicator, hands on approach to problem solving and ensuring that things keep running smoothly.
- You will be ambitious and driven, and a passionate about a career within eCommerce and digital.
- As a communicative and confident stakeholder manager, you’ll utilise your previous experience to keep everyone informed along the way, obtaining buy-in and sign off for briefs, ensuring everything runs smoothly from inception to delivery.
- Comfortable with excel and different software systems and tools.
- Naturally you’ll be extremely organised, ensuring projects are being delivered on time and on budget and everything runs like clockwork.
- Eager to be part of a friendly and sociable team with a family mentality.
- Live within a commutable distance to the office (East Midlands). Flexible working is available, ideally visiting the office twice a week.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will be part of an agency that devotes a lot of time, resource, and effort into developing your career with a clear path to progression. You’ll enjoy autonomy and flexible working with 25 days annual leave + bank holidays and some great perks including budget for additional certifications.
If you have experience delivering eCommerce projects apply asap.
Jingwei Zhou at ADLIB Recruitment is handling this requirement.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— eCommerce AgencyLocation:South West / Remote, UKSalary:£27000 - £35000
— Investment GroupLocation:Remote - South-West, UKSalary:Competitive
— Independent Marketing AgencyLocation:Moreton-in-Marsh / Hybrid, UKSalary:£20k - £22k