Project Manager (Digital/eCommerce)
— Real Career Progression
- Exciting opportunity to join an international eCommerce agency.
- Variety of high-profile projects and clients to work with.
- Clear and defined career progression and development opportunities.
Do you have experience delivering eCommerce projects? Are you fascinated by the digital landscape? This is a chance to join an award-winning eCommerce agency in the role of Project Manager.
What you’ll be doing
On behalf of my client I am looking for Junior, Midweight and Senior PM's to join this leading eCommerce business.
You will be a key part of a successful and growing team, providing support to ensure that all projects run smoothly and without hitch! Reporting into the Head of eCommerce Delivery, you will work closely with other Project Managers, Account Managers as well as tech and creative teams, managing complex development projects around web builds, integration and fulfilment whilst offering superb client management and ongoing support.
This is a superb opportunity to be part of a multi-award-winning agency who continue to grow through successful projects with exciting clients, known as one of the best agencies in the UK for their work.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience as Project Manager, Digital Producer or Senior Account Manager.
- Previous experience in a fast paced, agile Agency environment.
- Understanding of eCommerce platforms such as Magento, Shopify or BigCommerce beneficial.
- You’ll need to be a confident communicator, hands on approach to problem solving and ensuring that things keep running smoothly.
- You will be ambitious and driven, and a passionate about a career within eCommerce and digital.
- As a communicative and confident stakeholder manager, you’ll utilise your previous experience to keep everyone informed along the way, obtaining buy-in and sign off for briefs, ensuring everything runs smoothly from inception to delivery.
- Comfortable with excel and different software systems and tools.
- Naturally you’ll be extremely organised, ensuring projects are being delivered on time and on budget and everything runs like clockwork.
- Eager to be part of a friendly and sociable team with a family mentality.
- Comfortable commuting to the East Midlands office 2-3 times a week.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will be part of an agency that devotes a lot of time, resource, and effort into developing your career with a clear path to progression. You’ll enjoy autonomy and flexible working with 25 days annual leave bank holidays and some great perks.
If you have experience delivering eCommerce or digital projects apply asap. Josh Aptroot at ADLIB Recruitment is handling this requirement.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Growing Digital & eCommerce AgencyLocation:Swindon area with hybrid workingSalary:£20k-£25k DOE
— Award Winning Digital ConsultancyLocation:Remote - South-WestSalary:£60k-£70k
— Award Winning Digital AgencyLocation:Gloucester, M4 Corridor, RemoteSalary:£25-30k