eCommerce Project Manager
— Superb eCommerce Agency
- Exciting opportunity to join an international eCommerce agency.
- Variety of high-profile projects and clients to work with.
- Both office (Midlands) and remote working options available long term.
Do you have experience delivering eCommerce projects? Are you fascinated by the digital landscape? This is a chance to join an award-winning eCommerce agency in the role of Project Manager.
What you’ll be doing
You will be a key part of a successful and growing team, providing support to ensure that all projects run smoothly and without hitch! Reporting into the Head of eCommerce Delivery, you will work closely with other Project Managers, Account Managers as well as tech and creative teams, managing complex development projects around web builds, integration and fulfilment whilst offering superb client management and ongoing support.
This is a superb opportunity to be part of a multi-award-winning agency who continue to grow through successful projects with exciting clients, known as one of the best agencies in the UK for their work.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience as Project Manager, Digital Producer or Senior Account Manager.
- Previous experience in a fast paced, agile Agency environment.
- Strong understanding of eCommerce platforms such as Magento, Shopify or BigCommerce.
- You’ll need to be a confident communicator, hands on approach to problem solving and ensuring that things keep running smoothly.
- You will be ambitious and driven, and a passionate about a career within eCommerce and digital.
- As a communicative and confident stakeholder manager, you’ll utilise your previous experience to keep everyone informed along the way, obtaining buy-in and sign off for briefs, ensuring everything runs smoothly from inception to delivery.
- Comfortable with excel and different software systems and tools.
- Naturally you’ll be extremely organised, ensuring projects are being delivered on time and on budget and everything runs like clockwork.
- Eager to be part of a friendly and sociable team with a family mentality.
- Comfortable working remotely or in the local office (Midlands).
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will be part of an agency that devotes a lot of time, respource and effort into developing your career with a clear path to progression. You’ll enjoy autonomy and flexible working from the office or at home long term with 25 days annual leave + bank holidays and some great perks.
If you have strong experience delivering eCommerce projects apply asap. Aaron Drury at ADLIB Recruitment is handling this requirement.
email@example.com | 07528 632 647
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Award Winning b2b AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40k - £45k
— Fantastic eCommerce AgencyLocation:BirminghamSalary:£30000 - £35000
— Remote Working AvailableLocation:London / RemoteSalary:£50000 - £70000