You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing & Media Director
— Multi-channel Marketing Agency
- Work with exciting brands and lead the agency to success through client development.
- Be a key part of the senior leadership team with genuine influence.
- Extremely competitive salary and benefits.
We’re working with a leading independent agency who are on the lookout for a strategic Director to help them build on their success into 2020, someone who can really shape and deliver further growth for the agency.
What you’ll be doing
As Director, you’ll develop and implement a strategic plan to exceed sales targets and expand on the agency's impressive client base. You’ll focus on maximising relationships with existing clients and unlocking opportunities for the agency through engaging with and inspiring new potential clients.
Operating at Board Level, you’ll report into the MD and work collaboratively with other Senior Directors, plotting new business opportunities, overseeing day to day operations and ultimately ensuring the highest standard of work is consistently delivered to clients.
The agency deliver an array of digital marketing solutions for their clients, so a real passion for this space is absolutely essential. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Director to come in and own a key leadership role within the business, making yourself indispensable.
What experience you’ll need
- We're looking for a Director with cohesive strategic and analytical expertise.
- This is a growing business so you must have an entrepreneurial spirit and driven outlook that thrives under pressure.
- Ambitious team player, with the ability to inspire prospective clients, partners and staff.
- Outstanding communications skills, both written and verbal.
- First rate senior client management skills gained within an agency environment (we’re open to integrated, digital, brand etc.).
- Active leadership and management skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
What you’ll get in return
In return for your experience you’ll be supported by a fantastic senior team, receive a highly competitive salary, private healthcare, good pension, a generous holiday allowance and more.