— Big name commercial brand
- Play a leading role in shaping the customer journey on our digital assets.
- Enjoy a modern, start-up culture.
- Add a big brand to your CV.
We need you to become a part of one of the nations leading retail and ecommerce brands, as part of our ecommerce team you will play a key role in shaping the user experience across the ecommerce platform, website and more.
What youll be doing
As an analyst you will be informing our development and optimisation workstreams on key areas to strategically target for improvement. You will investigate user behaviour, interaction and flows to give key insight into the online UX of the business and what it can learn from qualitive and quantative data.
What experience youll need to apply
- Previous experience at a senior level within a UX related role.
- A proven experience to analyse online shoppers and user data.
- Be an experienced researcher and comfortable with user testing practices- MVT/ AB testing.
- Build out reports for user journey mapping across purchase funnel, heat mapping, usability study.
- Well-developed stakeholder management skills, presenting and selling in ideas.
- Build a holistic view of the customer to directly inform our workstreams.
- Have a real passion for user experience and the industry as a whole.
What youll get in return for your experience
Youll be made part of a flexible and supportive team and made a key part of the planning and strategic activity within it. They also offer excellent corporate benefits and discounts and opportunities to train and develop.
Please apply with an up to date CV or call in and ask to speak with Luke Watts.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Central Bristol, Cross Browser TestingLocation:BristolType:Salary:Up to £300 p/day
— Mobile App BusinessLocation:Central BristolSalary:£22k-£28k
— Exciting Mobile App BusinessLocation:BristolSalary:£50k-£80k