— A leading supplier in technology and resources
- A leading supplier in technology and resources
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Join during an exciting period of Digital Growth.
- An opportunity to work with industry leaders.
This is an exciting role for a Digital professional with previous experience in merchandising looking for their next career move. As the Digital Merchandiser, you will be delivering the merchandising strategy to generate the highest possible conversion across your portfolio across multiple websites.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for executing a promotional strategy to cover deals, offers, and price points, ensuring that you are putting the customer at the center of everything you do, analysing shopping trends and behaviours.
Having high-performing sites within search results is a vital part of revenue, therefore, using conversion rate optimisation tools and external agency support to increase key trading metrics such as AOV, retention, recruitment as well as conversation rate will fall under your remit. Working with the digital acquisition team and third-party agency, you will be setting and delivering a strategy that ensures the website is best optimised to improve and maintain visibility and contribute towards increased revenue.
Overall, you will be supporting the Digital Trading Manager to plan, develop, and deliver the digital trading strategy in line with the overall digital strategy, wider marketing promotional plan, and business aspirations.
What skills you’ll need to apply
- At least 4 years of experience working in either a digital or merchandising role within eCommerce.
- Experience in increasing key engagement and conversion metrics through CRO program.
- The ability to manage senior stakeholders and negotiate priorities and manage dependencies.
- A passion for visual merchandising with knowledge of web analytic tools to identify opportunities.
- Experience with working with SEO embedded throughout daily BAU workstream.
- To be an excellent communicator, communicating with a diverse set of stakeholders, knowing how to adjust delivery to suit the audience.
- Work well within a multi-functional team.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This role is offering a competitive salary, along with flexible working, performance-related bonuses, and private medical care.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com for more info and to be considered!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— National CharityLocation:BracknellSalary:£30-35k
— eCommerce AgencyLocation:Bristol / RemoteSalary:Up to £50k
— Growing Digital Media AgencyLocation:Bristol with flexible workingSalary:£30k-£35k Basic (£45k OTE)