Head of Project Management
— International eCommerce Agency
- Exciting opportunity to lead the Project Management Team of an international eCommerce agency.
- Variety of high-profile projects and clients to work with.
- Superb office in East Midlands, flexible and 100% remote working available too.
Are you a Senior Project Manager, Head of Project Management or Project Team Lead looking to utilise your eCommerce knowledge with an international agency? Would you enjoy working with market leading brands on exciting, complex website development projects? If so, read on.
What you’ll be doing
As Head of Project Management, you will be joining one of the biggest Digital and eCommerce agencies in the UK to lead the successful design and delivery of eCommerce web development projects. You’ll work with a team of successful Project Managers where you will lead, inspire, and develop them to build effective strategic client relationships where they will take projects from conception through to delivery. You’ll also be working with other project stakeholders such as Account Managers, Business Analysts, Design Teams, and Development Teams (inhouse and offshore), whilst reporting to the eCommerce & Delivery Director.
You’ll enjoy working with a variety of clients from local and ethical businesses through to multinational conglomerates and forward-thinking brands delivering eCommerce projects that vary in size, budget, scope, and complexity. Our client has grown at an impressive rate and offer the ability to service clients on CMS such as Magento, Shopify, Big Commerce, and bespoke solutions.
As my client has grown, hires have been made with the pure remit of ensuring employee satisfaction and retention is at an all-time high which includes improved flexible working, bonuses, perks and arguably most impressively – designated budget for additional training and qualifications.
In short, this is a superb opportunity to be part of a multi-award-winning agency who continue to grow through successful projects with exciting clients, known as one of the best agencies in the UK for their work.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience as Head of Project Management or similar role.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, agile agency environment.
- Strong understanding of eCommerce platforms such as Magento, Shopify or BigCommerce.
- You’ll need to be a confident communicator, hands on approach to problem solving and ensuring that things keep running smoothly.
- Exceptional leadership skills to guide an ambitious, driven, and passionate team in a career within eCommerce and digital.
- As a communicative and confident manager, you’ll utilise your previous experience to make sure the team and stakeholders are informed along the way, obtaining buy-in and sign off for briefs, ensuring everything runs smoothly from inception to delivery.
- Comfortable with excel and different software systems and tools.
- Naturally you’ll be extremely organised, ensuring projects are being delivered on time and on budget and everything runs like clockwork.
- Eager to be part of a friendly and sociable team with a family mentality.
- Comfortable being office based, hybrid, or 100% remote.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will be part of an agency that devotes a lot of time, resource, and effort into developing your career with a clear path to progression. You’ll enjoy autonomy, flexible working and budget for additional certifications in league with real influence in the Project Management function.
Please apply through this advert or contact Jingwei Zhou at ADLIB Recruitment for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— eCommerce AgencyLocation:South West / Remote, UKSalary:£27000 - £35000
— Investment GroupLocation:Remote - South-West, UKSalary:Competitive
— Independent Marketing AgencyLocation:Moreton-in-Marsh / Hybrid, UKSalary:£20k - £22k