Front-End Developer - eCommerce
— Work with React/Redux
- Opportunity to work for a respected, household UK brand.
- Plenty of career progression opportunities.
- Progressive technology stack (React, Redux).
A long-standing and well-respected UK retailer is looking for a Front-End Developer to join their marketing team within the larger eCommerce function. The business has gone from strength to strength over the years and has built a sustainable growth plan, with the primary goal to drive innovation and create the best in-class experience for their online shoppers.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven front-end development background with an understanding of UX/UI design principles.
- Any understanding of ATG or Java/Oracle commerce platforms or a general awareness of eCommerce would be beneficial though not essential.
- Any knowledge of deployment tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo would also be handy!
What you’ll be doing
Working alongside a project team of four developers, multiple designers & two QA, you’ll support the drive of digital change across the business through fortnightly releases. You’ll work closely with the UX team to translate wireframes & various requirements into working code that meets (and exceeds!) the customer’s expectations. This role will operate across multiple sites so you’ll be attending daily stand-ups, refinement & planning sessions with the rest of the wider team. An upcoming project involves the re-platforming of their website over to React! This is a very customer-facing role which aims to build out digital experiences across the business.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A generous salary in addition to a perkbox membership, contributory pension scheme, 33 days holiday, 25% staff discount, free parking and a free on-site gym! Flexible working and occasional working from home is also encouraged.
Please get in touch with Joe for the finer details.Back to jobs