Front-End Developer - eCommerce
— Work with React/Redux
- Opportunity to work for a respected, household UK brand.
- Plenty of career progression opportunities.
- Progressive technology stack (React, Redux).
A long-standing and well-respected UK retailer is looking for a Front-End Developer to join their marketing team within the larger eCommerce function. The business has gone from strength to strength over the years and has built a sustainable growth plan, with the primary goal to drive innovation and create the best in-class experience for their online shoppers.
What experience youll need
- Proven front-end development background with an understanding of UX/UI design principles.
- Any understanding of ATG or Java/Oracle commerce platforms or a general awareness of eCommerce would be beneficial though not essential.
- Any knowledge of deployment tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo would also be handy!
What youll be doing
Working alongside a project team of four developers, multiple designers & two QA, youll support the drive of digital change across the business through fortnightly releases. Youll work closely with the UX team to translate wireframes & various requirements into working code that meets (and exceeds!) the customers expectations. This role will operate across multiple sites so youll be attending daily stand-ups, refinement & planning sessions with the rest of the wider team. An upcoming project involves the re-platforming of their website over to React! This is a very customer-facing role which aims to build out digital experiences across the business.
What youll get in return for your experience
A generous salary in addition to a perkbox membership, contributory pension scheme, 33 days holiday, 25% staff discount, free parking and a free on-site gym! Flexible working and occasional working from home is also encouraged.
Please get in touch with Joe for the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Web Development & Software Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
— Heavily-funded start-up.Location:CirencesterSalary:£30k-£60k
— Progressive, friendly companyLocation:BathSalary:£25K-£50K
— Rapid business growth & career progressionLocation:BristolSalary:£30K - £40K