You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Junior Mobile Engineer (Xamarin, C#)
— Forward-thinking software provider
- Revolutionising software in the healthcare industry.
- Remote working, share options, 20% annual bonus scheme.
- Modern technologies, excellent training & development opportunities.
Im working with a software provider to the healthcare industry to find a Junior Xamarin Developer to join their rapidly growing team in Hereford. The business have received massive investment from various partners throughout 2018 and are now building the next generation of mobile health applications, focusing on measuring the impact of dietary choices on the body. They have created a biometric application that enables detection of chemical metabolic data painlessly, with the first application of this technology being continuous glucose sensing. With a team of 24 across the business and scope to double in size before the end of this year, the business is moving from strength to strength at an exponential rate. Please note that the wide salary banding for the role is due to the company considering applicants at all levels.
- Proven mobile app development experience (iOS & Android) with excellent knowledge of Xamarin.
- Significant understanding of C# development.
- Proven understanding of TDD & SOLID development principles.
- Familiarity with continuous integration & source control.
- Any knowledge of MS Azure, micro-service architecture and scaling would be highly beneficial.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: