You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— strong career opportunities
- Excellent product variety
- Highly established providing robust stability.
- Strong culture with a positive working environment
This is an opportunity for applicants with an interest in Laser diffraction and/or imaging particle characterisation techniques to work as an up-and-coming Product Manager supporting customers and gathering their requirements to assist in new product innovation. The company offers a fast-growing environment, with excellent opportunities for career development. Applicants without product management experience will be considered, who are looking to move into a position offering customer interaction and input towards R&D Strategy.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support the Portfolio team to deliver a range of solutions that meet the needs of customers through active lifecycle management.
- Investigate market, competitor, and customer insight.
- Work with Customers, Commercial and Marketing colleagues to generate value propositions and provide input to the New Value Introduction process.
- Take the role of Agile Scrum Product Owner working closely with R&D within a project for a defined phase or period.
- Work with R&D and Operations colleagues to ensure Quality across processes and products.
- Support technical, R&D and applications specialists around the globe to share applications knowledge both internally and externally.
What experience you will need to apply:
- Science or Engineering degree (or higher) with knowledge laser diffraction or imaging particle characterisation techniques E.g., light scattering and/or nanoparticles.
- Keen to work in a customer facing role with input towards Product development.
- Any agile development, product management experience would be beneficial.
- Strong communicator with an investigative nature.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
To be part of a great culture, working on a wide variety of interesting products, for a leading player within their domain. Working from home is also an option with some occasional travel to the office.
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert to speak with Roy Bennett.
Commutable from Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Hereford, and Birmingham
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
— Unique software focused role, to improve legacy product algorithmsLocation:WorcestershireSalary:CompetitiveInteresting role that can be moulded to suit the candidates interest moving forward Based in Worcestershire, but with home working flexibility Comprehensive benefits package with consistent company bonuses Our client is looking for an experienced Physicist or Software engineer to work in an Algorithm Engineer role, who has a strong understanding of Matlab and C++. The company are seeking to update and improve the legacy product range and then move into a more development focussed role, that can be moulded around the successful candidate. What experience/skills you will need: C++ and ideally C# Modelling of complex systems using Matlab Strong analytical skills Understanding of Physics What you will be doing: You will be working between the Science and Engineering teams to understand and redesign algorithm for legacy products. Many of the legacy product algorithms were developed by engineers who no longer work at the company, so you will be responsible for understanding the code they have written and working with teams to make improvements across the product range. Once the algorithms have been updated, the role ours move into a more development focused role, but can be moulded to suit the successful candidates interest and skill-set. What you will get in return for your talents: You’ll be entitled to 23 days holiday (increasing to 25 with service), flexi-time (core hours 10-12 and 2-3 Monday to Friday, 37.5 hour working week) with the opportunity for remote working with a trip to the office 1-2 times a week. As well as this you’ll get a discretionary annual bonus, healthcare cash plan, life assurance 4x salary, group personal pension scheme up to 6% contribution, company subsidized membership of local health clubs. You will be eligible to participate in the company profit share scheme, cycle to work scheme, share incentive plan, free car parking and employee development. They’re an Investors in People Gold accredited business which shows their commitment to personal progression and upskilling. What’s next? If you’d like to apply or find out more, just give Thomas a call.