Digital Media Manager
— Full-Service Digital Agency
- Unique, Global Client base.
- Specialist Digital Marketing Agency
- Remote working options.
A dynamic full-service Digital Agency is looking for an experienced Digital Media Planner/ Buyer to manage a number key global accounts.
As Media Manager you’ll work at the core of the agency’s media team, helping to shape the strategy of their planning output, and run the campaign process from brief through to execution. You will be supported by the planning/buying team and will also work closely with the data/analytics team to ensure strategies are soundly based on data and audience insight.
What you’ll be doing
Your remit will be to create and execute campaigns against complex media plans, across all digital channels (including Paid Social & Paid Search). You’ll work with the agency’s content and creative teams to deliver holistic campaigns that exceed client expectations and create a positive customer experience.
Using your analytical skills, you’ll report and monitor account performance to ensure campaigns are optimised, and actively seek out opportunities to develop new and creative ad solutions for clients.
In addition, you will manage and build strong relationships with media owners and platform providers, and develop client relationships at a strategic and operational level through regular communication.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven experience in brand digital media planning/buying within an agency.
- Experienced at preparing online media plans, based on client objectives and KPIs and to a given budget.
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of the digital landscape, ideally including programmatic platforms, search and paid social.
- Excellent analytics and reporting skills.
- Strong client management skills: experienced at presenting to clients at the highest levels and maintaining and developing relationships with client marketing teams.
- Ability to work well with members of the account team across all agency disciplines.
- Experience working with DV360 and/or The Trade Desk DSP is a bonus.
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and priorities.
- Sound strategic thinker with strong creative problem-solving abilities and analytical skills.
- Solutions-oriented with a “can-do” attitude, creatively and strategically.
- Highly-organised with strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary is flexible dependent upon experience, but roughly within the range of £32-42k. A range of fantastic benefits are included, such as a discretionary performance-related bonus, unlimited holiday, and remote working options.
Send your CV through to Rina to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Thriving Marketing AgencyLocation:Marlborough / RemoteSalary:£35-45k (DOE)
— Renowned Ecommerce AgencyLocation:BathSalary:£25-35K
— Stitch & StoryLocation:Remote / LondonSalary:Competitive - D.O.E.