You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Embedded Software Engineer
— Ethically impactful work
- Fulfilling work, ethical basis.
- Commutable from Bristol, Newport, Cardiff, and Swindon.
- Progressive attitude to work alongside supportive culture.
We are seeking a Senior Embedded Software Engineer, looking for engineers with experience of C and C++ development on ARM cortex processors.
This is a role commutable from Bristol, Cardiff, Newport, and Swindon - and one which provides a rewarding and ethical end goal.
What experience you will need:
- Knowledge of microcontrollers and processors.
- Bare-metal and RTOS exposure.
- C and C++ development on ARM cortex processors.
- Experience of embedded development tools
What you’ll be doing:
You will produce requirements, specifications, and software architecture. Developing embedded software, you will be involved in prototyping and algorithm development. Alongside this, you will be integrating software with hardware, debugging software, and supporting embedded software product development.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, you will have access to flexible working, alongside the chance to work as part of a talented development team.
For more information or to apply, apply direct to this advert to speak with Heather.