— London, Bristol, Newport or Chippenham
- Create compelling visualisations.
- Provide insight and increase data-driven strategies.
- Develop solutions with Data Scientists & Engineers.
We have multiple requirements for visualisation specialists for locations across the South of England. Areas of expertise sort include Power BI, Tableau or R (ggplot2/shiny).
What you’ll be doing
As a visualisation specialist, you will be required to create compelling dashboards to internal and external customers with your respective visualisation tool(s). You will need to be passionate about visualisations to effectively provide and increase analysis across business units and clients.
Client industries include fintech, scale-up technology and consultancy.
What you’ll need to apply
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with a modern BI tool
- End-to-end development & analysis experience preferred
- Ability to engage and convey insights to stakeholders and clients
- Experience with R or Python preferred
- Numerical degree/statistical experience advantageous
- Passionate about technology essential
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A base salary of up to £60k DOE and location, plus bonus and benefits.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV today. Don’t hesitate to email/call to discuss the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Data Analysis / Business Intelligence jobsSearch all jobs
— eCommerce consultancy/Lifestyle brandsLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £30k
— exciting opportunity within IoTLocation:WiltshireSalary:£75K
— Incredible opportunity to progressLocation:BristolSalary:£50K - £65K