Power BI Developer
— FinTech Firm
- Develop end-to-end solutions to progress the PowerBI suite.
- Gain experience with modern cloud services for data extraction, manipulation and analysis.
- Work across multiple products in a technologically driven culture
This FinTech client have recently introduced and acquired new products to support its established service. They require a PowerBI developer to progress their PowerBI suite and bridge the gap between development and analysis as they continue to expand the BI Team.
What you’ll be doing
You will work collaboratively with one other PowerBI Developer within the wider BI team to gather requirements and build reports across multiple product areas.
You’ll improve the PowerBI suite by undertaking complex queries, optimising data models and producing compelling visualisations to support the future data strategy.
What you’ll need to apply
- Minimum 1 years’ experience of end-to-end PowerBI development
- SQL Server exposure
- Experience with cloud services will be advantageous
- Passionate to progress and learn new technologies
- Stakeholder engagement
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A base salary of up to £45k plus 15% bonus and great benefits including a training budget, share scheme and more.
Please get in touch with Scott with a CV today, don’t hesitate to email/call to discuss the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Business Intelligence / Data Analysis / Data Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
— Exciting Health-Tech Start-UpLocation:BristolSalary:£33000 - £37000
— Market-Leading E-commerce BusinessLocation:AbdingtonSalary:Up to £50k
— A fantastic Charity supporting children across the globeLocation:LondonSalary:43000