You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Software Engineering Manager
— Competitive salary alongside comprehensive benefits package
- Commutable from Bristol, Newport, and Cardiff.
- Competitive package.
- Multidisciplinary team.
A Software Engineering Management opportunity has come available for an engineer/developer with experience in team leading and management of teams. Following a successful year, our client is seeking someone with experience within either embedded or IT development.
What experience you will need:
- Experience with embedded OS and software development.
- Experience in electronics hardware development.
- Application development on windows development.
- Good understanding of communication protocols, eg: TCP/IP, MODBUS, etc.
- Experience within an agile environment, well used to changing requirements and responsibilities.
What you’ll be doing:
As the Software Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a development team, within a multi-disciplined business. You will work closely with senior members of the team to ensure projects meet complex design requirements to the highest possible standard. You will maintain a culture of good practices, including coding standards, audits, tests, etc.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, you will have access to a competitive salary alongside a personal development plan.
For more information or to apply, apply direct to this advert to speak with Heather.