Account Manager / Senior Account Executive
— Growing Digital Marketing Agency
- Exciting Account Manager role with a growing Digital Marketing agency.
- A broad range of SME and larger brand clients.
- A supportive, fun environment with flexible working and excellent career progression.
We’re looking for a seasoned Account Manager or Account Executive looking for a step up, to join an exciting Digital Marketing (Website design, build and campaigns) in Lancaster as they embark on their next round of growth.
They’ve won some really great clients and are set to have a record-breaking year. With lots of great talent joining the agency and with plans to growth their Lancaster office it’s a great time to join. Flexible working is on offer and after lockdown you’ll be able to work from home 2-3 days a week.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll join a growing agency with a great creative and digital team, in a newly created Account Manager role
- The Account Manager will become the main point of contact for a number of key clients and will take campaign and creative briefs, brief them into the studio and digital teams, and be responsible for the day-to-day nurturing of client relationships.
- You’ll brief designers, developers, SEO/PPC specialists and the wider creative studio.
- Lots of room to grow and to progress your career in the Digital Marketing and Account Management.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- The ideal candidate is an experience Digital Marketing Account Manager or Account Executive who’s managed their own projects in a Digital Marketing agency environment or similar.
- Excellent written and communication skills are a must.
- Good working knowledge of digital marketing and experience briefing creative teams in an agency environment.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- A competitive salary in the region of £22k-£28k depending on experience and level.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Flexible working (2 days a week from home).
- Excellent personal development and career path available.
If you’ve got experience as a Digital Content Account Manager or Account Executive in an agency, then please apply right away!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Digital Acquisition for eCommerceLocation:Nottingham + very flexible workingSalary:Circa £55k + bonus and benefits
— eCommerce AgencyLocation:Birmingham / RemoteSalary:£20000 - £27500
— Google Analytics, SEO/PPC & SocialLocation:Wiltshire + flexible workingSalary:Up to £30k DOE