— Leading sports distributor
- Represent over 50 world-class brands
- Progressive culture with rewarding careers
- Hybrid working (1 day in per fortnight)
We’re looking for a Marketplace Executive to play a key role in creating content and driving sales. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company who represent a wide range world class brands. This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated individual with marketing and eCommerce experience.
What you’ll be doing?
As the Marketplace Executive, you will be part of the Strategic Sales Team and report into the Senior Online Account Manager and in this role you will be working across a selection of eCommerce marketplaces such as Amazon & eBay.
Using your knowledge on eCommerce platforms, you will be responsible for content creation, detail pages, Amazon brand stores and AMS campaigns. There will be a requirement for a high level of data management and analytical skills to determine key opportunities. You will also create new Amazon brand stores.
You will manage all pricelists as well as marketing campaigns across all platforms as well as making sure all items are up to date and creating new product listings where needed in line with new season rang launches. You will work with internal teams to ensure all assets are ready for launch and take ownership.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- Previous experience with Amazon (ideally via vendor central)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Consumer and key account management knowledge
- An analytically minded individual
- A real team player with the ability to work with other departments in the business to deliver results
- An understanding of a P&L and financial analysis
- Computer literate primarily within excel – The ability to create charts, graphs, formulas, vlookup and pivot tables
- Self-motivated and determined
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a growing business and team to be accountable for helping with its’ online success. There are offering a salary up to £23k + bonus, hybrid working (once a fortnight in the office), generous holiday, staff discount and excellent career progression opportunities.
If you’re interested in finding out more, then click to apply now or contact Josh.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Industry Leading OrganisationLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£30k - £35k
— Industry Leading OrganisationLocation:Bristol, UKType:Salary:£25k - £29k
— Industry Leading Solutions ProviderLocation:Bristol/Hybrid, UKSalary:£32-38k