— eCommerce agency
- An opportunity to work with well-known retailers.
- The chance to work fully remotely.
- Be a key player for the agency in driving success and growth.
You will be joining an established and well-respected eCommerce agency, playing a pivotal role in being the email expert at the agency.
What you’ll be doing
For this role, you will be responsible for managing and implementing the end-to-end development and rollout of all email campaigns. Your focus will be taking on customer data and producing a more engaging customer experience through email platforms such as Klaviyo.
You will be expected to take ownership of client accounts which will include activities such as making strategic recommendations to deliver the best possible performance while meeting industry best practices. Alongside this, you will have the ability to contribute and educate the wider team where necessary.
Using your passion for data you will be a result-driven individual, with a track record of being able to develop, segment, personalise, and execute email campaigns. Ensuring that clients are satisfied, and targets are being met.
The skills you’ll need to apply
- You will have experience with the beginning to end process of all campaign emails from developing to testing to reporting.
- Working experience with email platforms such as Klaviyo would be beneficial. If not then planforms such as Umbraco, dotdigital, Bronto, and eCRM would also be an advantage.
- Have the ability to develop a strategy to trigger emails and automation, as well as developing an ongoing customer lifecycle and engagement strategy
- To be able to create analytics and metrics to analyse and support the success of each campaign.
- Set up A/B tests for email optimisation.
- Be able to work well under pressure to your imitative as well as part of a team.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This role is offering a competitive salary depending on experience, flexible working hours, and extra days off around Christmas and your Birthday.
This is an urgent requirement so please forward your CV to email@example.com to be considered!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— NeighbourlyLocation:Bristol plus flexible workingSalary:Up to £80k + benefits
— Content, Campaigns & Email MarketingLocation:Bristol, with flexible workingSalary:£26k - £32k
— Renowned Digital Agency In The West MidlandsLocation:West MidlandsSalary:£40k - £60K