Senior SEO Executive
— Award-winning Performance Marketing Agency
- An opportunity to work with an exciting range of clients.
- A chance to move up the career ladder.
- Fantastic training and development opportunities are available.
This is a great opportunity for an SEO Executive looking to develop their career to the next stages, working alongside an award-winning SEO team, and with a chance to work with some of the UK’s most reputable brands.
What you’ll be doing
Primarily, this role has a technical focus, where you’ll be responsible for technical onsite optimisation, SEO analysis, and planning.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be assisting the SEO team in the development and implementation of the SEO strategy for several key clients. You will be advising them on the technical and analytical elements of their SEO strategy. This will include delivering technical SEO audits and making page and site recommendations.
With your experience in SEO, you will also be expected to stay up to date with industry developments and to conduct competitor and market research.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Excellent working knowledge in using standard technical SEO tools e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs.
- A great communicator and confident with handling clients.
- Excellent with handling data and highly analytical.
- The ability to handle multiple projects at once, being able to establish high priority work.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This opportunity is offering a competitive salary based on experience. To find out more about the benefits please contact Harriet for more details.
Please apply with your CV to be considered for this role.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Lovely digital agencyLocation:Bristol / remoteSalary:Up to £35k
— Initial 12 Month FTCLocation:BristolSalary:£25k-£35k
— Award Winning b2b AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40k - £45k