In Vitro Study Director
— Award-winning CRO
- Be a key player in the success of a growing CRO
- Perfect position for someone passionate about in vitro testing
- Based in Cheshire but open for remote working
This is an exciting opportunity to work as an In Vitro Study Director in a world leading, award-winning CRO that is dedicated to developing animal-free testing. You will oversee the delivery of in vitro studies for clients from a range of sectors. You will be responsible for the scientific and technical conduct, integrity, and validity of in vitro
contract and sub-contract testing, ensuring all activities comply with SOPs, GLP principles, Test Guidelines, and regulatory requirements.
What you’ll be doing
- Approving study plans and reports for in vitro safety and efficacy studies
- Advising clients including the interpretation of test results
- Contributing ideas to support the expansion of our testing portfolio.
- Involved in supporting R&D activities
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- Experience of directing in vitro OECD Test Guidelines such as skin and eye irritation/corrosion, skin sensitisation and genotoxicity.
- Experience interpreting scientific data
- Experience of MHRA inspections
- At a minimum, a BSc (preferably an MSc/PhD) in a Life Science subject (or equivalent experience)
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
You will be a key player in the success of the company that is looking to rapidly expand over the next couple of years. There is a great salary on offer along with company pension and 25 days holiday.
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert to speak with Zoe Davies