— State of the art disruptive technology
- Unique IP and offering
- Outstanding career opportunities
- Strong company culture
What you'll be doing:
As a key Bioprocessing Technician, you’ll be working on cell culture development and operations, data collection and data analysis of disruptive technology cell culture experiments and data. This is an opportunity to work on market leading technology which is set to make an impact in the medical world.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- BSc Biology or equivalent.
- Aseptic mammalian tissue culture and molecular biology (both essential)
- Worked with immune cells or cell lines/types: hESCs, HEK293 or Jurkat.
- Proven Cell & Gene Therapy or similar experience.
- Bioreactor experience with stirred tanks, bags or hollow fibers (eg GE Wave, G-Rex, Dasgip, Miltenyi Prodigy, iCELLis, Terumo Quantum)
- Any microfluidic cell culture, GMP, SOP’s, risk assessment, lab reporting, industrialisation, process and technology transfer would be beneficial.
If you’re looking for an exciting and challenging role for disruptive technology for medical therapies, apply now