— Disruptive technology
- Unique IP and offering
- Outstanding career opportunities
- Strong company culture
What you'll be doing:
As a key Microfluidic Engineer, you’ll be working on prototyping and simulation for this market leading technology which is set to make an impact in the medical world. You’ll have a direct input towards design and long-term efficiency of the platform.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- Experience in microfabrication, micro-milling, bonding, lithography and stamping.
- Sound CAD design skills, with COMSOL benefificial but not essential.
- Degree qualified in Engineering, ideally Masters or PhD in Microfluidic or Hydrodynamic related subject areas.
- Cell Culture experience would be advantageous.
If you’re looking for an exciting and challenging role working on disruptive technology for medical therapies, apply now