Senior Systems Validation Engineer
— Cutting edge tech-house
- Cutting edge innovation - leader in tech solutions.
- Talented multi-disciplinary team - including embedded software engineers, DSP, ASIC, Electronics, Mechanical, and driven mentors.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
At the forefront of cutting-edge tech, our client are on the lookout for a Senior Systems Validation Engineer to join their established team in Cambridge. This role offers the chance to truly shape the business, and help push their product into its next stage. You'll be afforded autonomy to research, recommend, and implement new solutions.
What experience you will need:
- Background in Electronic Engineering, be it relevant experience or academic qualification.
- 5+ years industry experience.
- Knowledge of python and Matlab.
- Experience writing automated instrument control software and data analysis scripts.
Experience with low-noise measurement techniques would be advantageous but not necessary.
What you’ll be doing:
You will take ownership for an intricate in-house customized system, that will require someone with knowledge of instrument controls and tools (actuators, sensors, etc). You will develop, maintain, and improve the company’s facilities. You will create verification and validation plans, ensuring company performance is of high quality. You will interact with company partners, developing solutions for requirements. You will keep up to date with industry standards and protocols for the industry, and implement them within your team.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
A competitive salary, bonus, stock options, holiday, and pension.
For more information or to apply, apply direct to this advert. We are looking to commence interviews next week - so don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Incredible opportunity within the robotics spaceLocation:LondonSalary:£50K-£70K
— Government backed modern innovatorLocation:BathSalary:£50K-£70K
— Comprehensive benefits, training, and access to driven teamLocation:CoventrySalary:£45K-£50K