— Culture driven digital agency
- Multiple award-winning digital agency and Magento partner.
- Varied client base including big household names.
- Big focus on the wellbeing of employees, great benefits and inspiring culture.
I am working with a digital design agency that are on the lookout for a Magento Developer to join their growing team. They are a multi award winning agency that are part of a larger group of businesses. Staff wellbeing is at the heart of everything they do and are looking for great people who would like to grow with them and be a key part of the development team.
What you will be doing
As Magento Developer you will be working very closely with the Head of Development and Lead Developer on varied eCommerce projects and building stores on the magento platform.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience as a Magento Developer.
- Excellent understanding of PHP development.
- Ability to write clean and reusable code.
- Highly analytical and a great problem solver.
- Exception time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to understand and break down client requirements and communicated this to other team members.
- Great team player.
What you will get in return
As well as a great salary you will also be entitled to a performance-based bonus. Lot of company events and employee perks portal. You will get a warm welcome lunch so you can get to know the rest of the team, company pension, fresh fruit (if you pop into the office) travel discounts, annual leave purchase scheme, private health care plan and an annual leave purchase scheme. As well as this, you will also have a great training programme to ensure you have the support you need to do well in your career.
If you like the sound of this role, please apply with your most up to date CV or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— eCommerce AgencyLocation:RemoteSalary:£35000 - £45000
— Involved in Connected Services, IoT, Cloud Infrastructure, DataLocation:Cheltenham / RemoteSalary:£70K - £80K
— IoT, Cloud, ITILLocation:CheltenhamSalary:£55K-£70K