Affiliates and Earned Media Executive
— Global, Multi-channel Retailer
- Opportunity to work with influencers on a global scale.
- A chance to use creativity to increase brand awareness.
- Join a rapidly growing and secure business.
You’ll be joining the Digital Marketing team of a highly reputable brand and will be responsible for dealing with and recruiting influencers for the business' eCommerce platforms. Helping to create and drive the business’ earned media strategy and capitalising on their awarding-winning products to do so.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, your role will involve holding responsibility in supporting brand campaigns, and product launches. You will know how to source and identify relevant influencers in line with the product demographic and the campaign objectives.
This position offers you the opportunity to use your knowledge within PR and Social Media to resource new affiliate partners opportunities and manage key relationships. You’ll need to ensure that all ROI sales targets are met, and that campaign strategies work seamlessly across multiple channels.
In addition, you will have responsibility for the annual influencer marketing budget and be expected to keep on top of emerging trends and technologies.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Professional experience in Social Media, focusing on Instagram, YouTube, Tik Tok, and Snapchat.
- Experience working with influencers and with digital PR.
- Experience working as part of a Digital Marketing team, helping to develop SEP proposals and implement PR activities.
- Competent in networking, establishing, and maintaining key relationships.
- Skilled in researching, writing, and releasing press and social media content to targeted media and website blogs.
- The ability to manage multiple campaigns, deliver under pressure, independently manage your workload efficiently.
- Adobe Creative Skills (Preferred).
What you’ll get in return?
Competitive salary with a company profit share scheme, alongside employee discounts, healthcare benefits, and international exposure.
This is an urgent requirement, so please send your CV and get in touch with Harriet to be considered!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Digital Agency TeamLocation:Remote or South WestSalary:DOE
— Financial Services OrganisationLocation:BathSalary:£30K - £40K
— Established eCommerce AgencyLocation:WiltshireSalary:Competitive