— Rapidly growing Diagnostic Biotech
- Rapidly expanding biotech
- Managing Diagnostic projects
- Exciting career progression opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a rapidly growing Biotech that are developing in-vitro techniques to deliver drugs and revolutionise the future of therapeutics. Due to their ongoing success, they are looking to appoint a Project Manager to join the team.
What you’ll be doing
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for key projects in diagnostics that will involve the application of their technology into IVD and lateral flow devices. You will be involved in leading and supporting the projects working on both internal and external projects ensuring they are delivered within time, on cost and in accordance with the quality and scientific requirements.
You will be involved in defining project tasks, managing project budget, resource allocation, project timelines and providing direction.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- A few years’ experience as Project Manager within a biotechnology or medical device company that has focused on managing diagnostic projects.
- BSc honours level degree in a life sciences field.
- Proven track record of successful project delivery
- A Project Management qualification would be advantageous (e.g. Agile, lean or PRINCE2)
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
You will be a key player in the success of the company that is looking to rapidly expand over the next couple of years. The company offers private health insurance, pension and free car parking on site.
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert to speak with Zoe Davies
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Lead a friendly and dynamic team in a fast growing companyLocation:CambridgeshireSalary:Competitive
— Varied work in friendly and dynamic teamLocation:CambridgeshireSalary:Competitive
— Disruptive Biotech innovatorLocation:HertfordshireSalary:£70,000 - £100,000