Senior Project Manager
— Rapidly expanding biotech
- Rapidly expanding biotech
- Pre-clinical Therapeutic toxicology studies
- Managerial responsibilities
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a rapidly growing Biotech that are developing in-vitro techniques to deliver drugs and revolutionise the future of therapeutics. Due to their ongoing success, they are looking to appoint a Senior Project Manager to join the team.
What you’ll be doing
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be involved in understanding and managing pre-clinical therapeutic projects that are focused on toxicology studies across the whole pre-clinical life cycle. You will be involved in leading and supporting the projects working on both internal and external projects ensuring they are delivered within time, on cost and in accordance with the quality and scientific requirements.
You will be involved in defining project tasks, managing project budget, resource allocation, project timelines and providing direction. You will also be involved in managing the work of more junior members in the project management team.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- A few years’ experience as Project Manager within a biotechnology or pharmaceutical company that has focused on pre-clinical therapeutic projects
- BSc honours level degree in a life sciences field.
- Proven track record of successful project delivery
- A Project Management qualification would be advantageous (e.g. Agile, lean or PRINCE2)
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
You will be a key player in the success of the company that is looking to rapidly expand over the next couple of years.
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert to speak with Zoe Davies
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global Biotech company in the diagnostics spaceLocation:KentSalary:£30,000 - £38,000
— Global genetic bioscience innovationLocation:BristolSalary:£70,000 - £100,000
— A growing biotechLocation:RemoteSalary:Competitive Salary + stock options