— Established B2B Retail Group
- Lead role within a new B2B venture
- PE-backed group of businesses
- Ambitious growth plans
Our client is looking for an ambitious and professional self-starter, with a great track record of driving growth within a B2B eCommerce environment. The role will require you to take the initiative in developing the eCommerce business unit, under a new brand, and, ultimately, ownership of its P&L. You will initially be accountable for overseeing all aspects of the venture, from procurement and product merchandising to digital marketing, sales and fulfilment, with the support of group resources and 3rd party agencies.
What you’ll be doing
The role will report into the Group Marketing Director and have close interaction with the investors. You don’t need to be the finished article, but you do need to show an impressive trajectory of professional development, a solid eCommerce skillset, and the ability to use your own initiative. In time, the plan is that you will build, shape and manage the group’s internal eCommerce function and capability; a team that can scale the opportunity into a multi-million-pound eCommerce business.
Day to day, you will be responsible for managing, shaping and growing the new eCommerce business unit within the wider group. You will inherit a launch-ready WooCommerce platform with over 500 product listings, so will be expected to hit the ground running. On the back of successful growth in this channel, you will begin to execute the strategy of rolling out sister eCommerce websites and brands.
Furthermore, you will inherit an established Amazon marketplace account and newly-created Amazon vendor account.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Relevant experience within an end-to-end eCommerce role, specifically focussing on driving growth through digital marketing and improving conversion rates.
- Experience managing an Amazon sales channel.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use insights to optimise eCommerce activities.
- Proactive, ambitious and a self-starter.
- Creative and forward-thinking approach to eCommerce.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Experience managing 3rd party agencies.
- Project management skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £35-40k is on offer, alongside company benefits.
This is an urgent requirement so please don’t hesitate in sending through your CV to Rina to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Bold, creative agency.Location:BathType:Salary:£25-32k
— Dynamic Marketing BusinessLocation:GloucestershireSalary:£40-50k (DOE)