You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
eCommerce Development Manager
— 12 month FTC contract
- Established eCommerce brand working on exciting projects.
- Solid resources in place to focus on strategic digital roadmaps.
- Exciting growth phase for the business.
This highly established eCommerce brand is in the process of growing their eCommerce Development function. We’re looking for an impressive eCommerce Development Manager to join the talented team on a contract basis for 12 months. You’ll work in tandem with their tech agency to deliver some very exciting rollouts across the business.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working on the key eCommerce offerings of the business, utilising your digital and technical knowledge in order to drive improvements on Magento on both the UK and International sites. It’s a hugely exciting proposition with your actions impacting heavily on customer experience, customer acquisition and, in turn, online turnover.
A number of businesses this size require business as usual projects, but here you’ll have a strong pipeline of new and exciting projects to deliver real change. You’ll investigate digital opportunities across the platforms, putting together best in class solutions through a tangible digital roadmap. Ensuring this ties in with the goals of digital marketing and web merchandising, you’ll then work with the Development agency to rollout your plans, testing and tweaking them as you go.
The Head of Digital will be on hand for any questions and guidance, so its the best of both worlds here with respect to support and freedom / autonomy to thrive.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven background in delivering digital projects in an eCommerce setting.
- Magento experience is key here.
- Able to assess current performance of digital products, using gap analysis, requirements gathering and process mapping to understand where changes need to be made.
- Able to deliver digital projects on time and to budget.
- Always strives to produce high quality work and takes pride in their efforts.
- Self-motivated and ability to manage workload effectively.
- Knowledge of project management tools and methodologies.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a salary on offer of between £30k-40k, with a range of benefits including 25 days holiday (with option to buy more), pension scheme, private medical and life assurance.
Get in touch with Hannah to hear more about this role.