You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Data Product Manager
— Market-Leading E-commerce Business
- Lead the approach to product life-cycle data accuracy and analysis.
- Introduce new ways of working and define data standards across the business.
- Varied role working with multiple teams and sales channels.
This leading E-commerce Supplier requires a Product Data Manager to provide the information, insights and processes needed to drive this product based-company forward.
The role will sit within the Data Analytics Team and will focus on maximising the sales of products while ensuring data accuracy and compliance. This role is offered as a 12 month FTC.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll work with all teams that are involved with products data through the product life-cycle, across multi-channels, to provide data accuracy and transparency to the rest of the business.
This role will be essential in driving additional revenue and eliminating waste. You’ll be expected to introduce new processes and improve current data management systems while implementing best practices for all data users.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an analytical role
- Competent with Microsoft products
- Solid Excel, SQL or similar
- Proven experience with large datasets
- Degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics or similar
- Data management or data quality experience preferred
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A base salary of up to £40k plus bonus and benefits working for a recognised top employer.
Please get in touch with Scott today with an up-to-date CV, don’t hesitate to call/email to discuss the finer details.