Digital Marketing & eCommerce Manager
— Growing international supplier
- Established and market leading business
- High profile list of customers
- Opportunity to grow department
We’re looking for an experienced eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager to play a crucial role in helping our client grow and to drive more B2B sales. You will have the opportunity to influence and take ownership of the performance of multiple websites and digital marketing channels.
What you’ll be doing?
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will manage the website product catalogue as well as the performance marketing channels and making sure everything is SEO friendly. The main responsibility is to take full ownership of 3 large scale websites to ensure an in-depth and complex catalogue of products are kept optimised in terms of accuracy of the information and pricing and for search engine optimisation.
You will also be responsible for managing the company’s social media accounts across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube in 3 regions, including the creation and curation of content as well as delivering regular email marketing campaigns.
Analysis and reporting are key to see the performance of certain content & campaigns and you’ll provide regular reports and make necessary optimisations where required.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- At least 5 years' experience in a digital marketing role or similar
- Proven experience within eCommerce as well as digital marketing
- A proven track record of driving growth in a fast-paced organisation
- Experience in marketing campaign planning, eCommerce website management, PPC and Social
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and programmes like Photoshop, Canva and email automation software
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This is a great role offering a salary up to £30k, Christmas shutdown, pension, hybrid working and free onsite parking as well as the opportunity to join a close-knit business with a great culture and a real opportunity to grow a marketing team within the business.
If you’re interested in finding out more, then click to apply now or contact Josh.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global Leading Specialist AgencyLocation:Bath/Hybrid, UKSalary:Up to £60 DOE
— an exciting fin tech scale upLocation:Bristol/ hybrid, UKSalary:£40-50k
— Next step in your careerLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£35,000 - £42,000 £4k bonus