You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Thriving eCommerce Brand
- Established eCommerce brand working on exciting projects.
- Exciting growth phase for the business.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
This highly established eCommerce brand is in the process of growing their eCommerce function and as a result I’m searching for a Digital Analyst to join their impressive team at their HQ in Kirkby-in-Ashfield.
What you’ll be doing
As Digital Analyst, your role will centre around monitoring, reporting and analysing online sales and marketing spend in order to understand the overarching trade performance of the business, focusing on conversion rates and ROI.
You’ll gain insights and put together tangible plans in order to improve the performance of the eCommerce site and marketing channels through analysing trends, traffic and sales data. Then it’ll be up to you to create bespoke reports on a variety of areas, including landing pages, product performance, website and category trading performance, customer feedback, promotional activity and competitor analysis. You’ll need to utilise Google Analytics to an advanced level here.
This is a really key role for the business as they continue to become more and more digitally focused.
What experience you’ll need
- High level of proficiency in Google Analytics and Excel.
- Analytical with a keen eye for detail and the ability to spot trends.
- Expert in reporting data findings confidently to teams.
- Passion for eCommerce with a thirst to develop their knowledge.
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ambitious and collaborative with the ability to juggle multiple projects at one time.
- Experience of working with large and complex data set.
- Strong and proven experience in an eCommerce analysis role.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer with a range of benefits including 25 days holiday (with option to buy more), pension scheme, private medical and life assurance. What’s more, the business was named a Top Employer for another year running so it’s a great time to join.
Get in touch with Hannah to hear more about this role.