Senior Digital Marketing Manager
— Digital Acquisition for eCommerce
- Strategic Digital Marketing Manager for a fast-growing eCommerce business.
- Salary in the region of £55k + bonus and benefits.
- Very flexible working arrangements on offer.
A long established, highly successful eCommerce business is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager / Senior Digital Acquisition Manager / eCommerce Manager to lead and implement the customer acquisition strategy for two established eCommerce websites. It’s a really exciting time to join the business as they’re going through a big growth period – there’s a lot you can get stuck into. They have a great culture, and a talented to support you. Very flexible working arrangements are on offer in order to attract the best candidates (1 day in 4 from home for those that want it).
What you’ll be doing
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager / Senior Digital Acquisition Manager will own the digital acquisition strategy for two established eCommerce websites. This will include planning and executing digital paid advertising, social media, SEO and content marketing.
With a team of SEO and Paid Media Managers, and a Social Media expert, you’ll be responsible for growing brand awareness and acquiring quality traffic which will convert to sales - increasing revenue and profit for the business.
Strong line management skills will be needed, as well as experience analysing activity and interpreting data from numerous sources to drive continual improvements across all digital acquisition activity.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven track record in a strategic and hands-on digital marketing role for an eCommerce business
- Proven background leading a team to deliver multiple digital projects on time and within budget
- Experience running paid-search, display, affiliates, and paid social – ideally across both UK and European markets (the latter is a bonus though)
- Self-motivated, ability to use initiative and manage/ prioritise their own and team’s workload efficiently with a can-do attitude
- Strong Google AdWords knowledge, and Google Analytics experience essential
- Up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing theory, strategy and best practice, especially paid ads, social media and content marketing.
- Experience planning social content across multiple channels.
- Proven experience of working with SEO
- Agency management experience would be ideal too
- Comfortable using Google Ads Manager and Facebook Business Manager/Ad Manager.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
- This is a great role offering a competitive salary – in the region of £55k for the right person + excellent benefits and a bonus on top.
- Flexible working on offer.
- Excellent career progression.
If you’re an experienced Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Acquisition Manager, or eCommerce Manager and are interested in finding out more, then click to apply now.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— PR, Content, CopywritingLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £28k
— Rapidly Growing organisationLocation:BristolSalary:£30,000 - £35,000
— Global retailer with premium products and excellent benefits.Location:London / 100% remote from the UKSalary:£45k + bonus