You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Top Rated App Team
- Create products that make a positive difference to people’s lives.
- Work on a service with over 3 million UK members.
- Take ownership of user experience and visual design for the team.
We’re looking for a UX/UI Designer to join a product team in Nottingham. This multidisciplinary design role will be part of a highly successful and rapidly growing health tech business.
What you’ll be doing
Started 15 years ago and with over 400,000 active users per month you’ll be stepping in to lead the design and UX for an already very successful product. Taking over the reins of the founder you’ll focus on delivering a great user experience for their native Android & IOS app.
You’ll be working closely with a team of developers and product people to create and test new functionality as well as to streamline existing journeys. Currently the app focuses on healthy eating but there are opportunities to diversify and offer new health and fitness features to their audience, you’ll have plenty of opportunity to push the product forward alongside an ambitious team.
As the sole designer you’ll need to be confident creating mobile and web design concepts, wireframes and prototypes to test with users (predominantly A/B testing) then carry through solutions to high fidelity visuals. Your focus will largely be around the native app but you’ll also support across the website and help to develop the companies brand guidelines for digital overall.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience in a design role working on native mobile applications (Android / IOS), preferably on subscription-based services.
- A portfolio showcasing your process and relevant design work.
- Previous experience of working to agile in cross functional product teams.
- A strong communicator and collaborative design style.
What you’ll get in return
You’ll enjoy great benefits such as Bupa health insurance, a bonus, access to a brand new high spec office space and lots of companywide socials (when Covid allows).
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio of relevant work to be considered.